Thursday, July 7, 2011

Thankful Thursdays Top Ten #14

Be thankful, for what He has done,
Be thankful, from the bottom of your heart
Be thankful, come on everyone
'Cuz Jesus is good to you!

1) Thankful for 6 weeks-ish left of pregnancy.  Feeling prepared and excited to meet this little girl!
2) Thankful for time with my family last weekend and the 4th of July!
3) Thankful for my husband and our date nights! :)
4) Thankful for my friends who encourage me!
5) Thankful for the Lord who answers prayer!
6) Thankful for sticker charts and silliness.
7) Thankful for the people who donated for the Bibles I am going to order today!
8) Thankful for teeny tiny newbie and size 1 diapers...I forgot how small they were!
9) Thankful for cuddle time with my beautiful Grace this morning (and most mornings).
10) Thankful that the Lord will provide!

What are YOU thankful for?


Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment