Friday, December 23, 2011
Thankful Thursday Top Ten #36
Here's the quick list! Ok, my lists are never quick.
1. I am thankful for celebrating both Christmas and my father in law's 50th birthday last night! We gathered for an innocent little family celebration at 5:00...and people started pouring in the door for his surprise party at 6:30. I had been receiving birthday cards for him all week - it was fun. Jill (mom-in-law) did a great job!
2. I am thankful for how well behaved Grace was last night. I mean, she's two, but she listened, was polite, said thank you, waited her turn. I love it.
3. I am thankful for a new prescription for the kiddo. We have got to figure this rash thing out. It is back and the prescription, no joke, is for "magic butt cream".
4. I am thankful for my husband and how hard he works.
5. I am thankful for the next two days filled with family and fun!
6. I am thankful that I can take a day mostly off randomly and no one really caring.
7. I am thankful that both Morgan and Joie are going to be home for awhile so I'll get to see them!
8. I am thankful the vast majority of people in my family are Christians and we really do focus on the Lord during this crazy season.
9. I am thankful for peppermint hot chocolate thanks to my little sis-in-law.
10. I am thankful for You! Merry Christmas!