Thursday, August 2, 2012
Thankful Thursdays Top Ten #68
1. I am thankful for celebrating my 28th birthday with my family! My husband jokes that birthdays in my family are more like 10 day celebrations rather than a single day. This is very true. I spent the weekend with my parents and grandparents and then Sunday with my family and Monday with my mom and some alone time. It was good.
2. I am thankful I got to go to the Air Force Museum with my Grandpa, dad and my kids to see the planes that Grandpa used to fly!
3. I am thankful to get to have my grandparents in my life and hear their stories and the things that are important to them.
4. I am thankful for phone calls from my big kids who love the Lord so much and let me pray with them.
5. I am thankful for that ah-ha moment when my big kids start to get kids of their own and finally get what I've been doing with them all these years :)
6. I am thankful when #4 and #5 happen within 20 minutes of each other - feels like a hug from God.
7. I am thankful for tennis with my dad! We have been playing a lot and it's fun, gets me out of bed in the morning and makes me sweat!
8. I am thankful for people who speak wisdom into my life and that I'm never too old to need someone who I can call for wisdom!
9. I am thankful for no potty accidents this week!
(Ok, one time there was a little bit of an accident but it wasn't for lack of trying. I asked Grace what happened and she said "My pee pees JUST DON'T LISTEN" and I about lost it I was laughing so hard.)
10. I am thankful for Abi walking, talking and doing so great!
11. I am thankful for 3 more family birthdays in the next 6 weeks...we are all within 7 weeks of each other. Weird? (July 30, August 30, August 31, September 16)