Thankfuls...as I'm writing my header I really have no "oh yeah, I NEED to write this as a thankful" which I usually do have for at least my first five...so if they start to get weird just hang in there.
1. I am thankful for family who pull together.
2. I am thankful for swimming and park dates with friends and family.
3. I am thankful for an app that gives me money...(and I'm not putting the name on here so that if you want to sign up you use my link so it gives me even more free money). Seriously, playing with an app a little bit at a time I've gotten I think $35.
4. I am thank for an insane amount of free stuff recently at the store. Insane.
5. I am thankful for friends to call.
6. I am thankful for memories and random laughter when a funny memory resurfaces.
7. I am thankful for Husband, Grace and Abigail. They light up my life. I am humbled by having to ask forgiveness for my terrible attitude from a two year old. Fortunately she forgave me...but then reminded me of my terrible attitude for the rest of the day.
8. I am thankful for three weeks(ish) of no potty accidents...on my watch anyway :)
9. I am thankful for an awesome date night last night. We went to Olive Garden where we were not acknowledged for 10 minutes after we sat at a table...but once that was handled we had a great time (and 25% off - we didn't complain, just said we'd like to eat!) and then got "second dinner" at The Crepe Place because it's amazing!
10. I am thankful for the young lady that has come to my house once a week almost every week this summer to hang out with my kids. AND super thankful she said that even though she is going back to school she'd like to cover over one afternoon a week still.
11. I am thankful for all the people I know who are pregnant and/or just had babies. I love it! (My wonderful friend Stephanie had twins so now any time Grace talks about her she is "Miss Stephanie-two-babies")