Thursday, August 23, 2012

Thankful Thursdays Top Ten #71

 
 
Thankful....
 
First of all can I just say I love that 2 year olds are very forgiving?  Otherwise I think my kiddo would hold the bad attitude I've had for the past couple days against me for a long time.  That being said, I do have some things I am thankful for!
 
1. Thankful for time on the porch and at parks.
2. Thankful Abi is more mobile and starting to be able to explore.
3. Thankful for friends who are able to meet me at the park with very little notice.
4. Thankful my husband listens to me and gives me wisdom.
5. Thankful my husband firmly believes what the Bible says is true.
6. Thankful for getting rid of a LOT of clutter...still a ton to go.  Post on that later.
7. Thankful for friends who will babysit while other friends keep me company at events.
8. Thankful for parents who believe the Lord will do what He says.
9. Thankful for my grandparents' displays of faith and assurance.
10. Thankful for the hard stuff - it is here we grow.



I don't make a habit of taking pics of my kiddo in the bathtub
but doesn't she look OLD?!?!?

No comments:

Post a Comment