Sometimes I feel like my heart is being pulled in so many directions with so many stresses of life to deal with - it is a joy knowing that I can come here and focus, even for a few minutes on some of the very positive things that keep life pushing forward.
1. I am thankful the Lord gives me wise women in my life who have been down this road I am traveling.
2. I am thankful the Lord give me young women (also wise!) in my life who keep me in check and help me stay sharp.
3. I am thankful for my little girls who love with all they've got.
4. I am thankful for my husband who is passionate and cares deeply for the ministry that has been given to him.
5. I am thankful to be able to look forward to seeing my grandmother in October...how I miss her.
6. I am thankful that my cousin is doing 21 days of prayer and is giving my family and ministry a portion of her prayer time. And I am thankful that I was able to send her a message the very next day with a praise.
7. I am thankful for the opportunities to get involved with others, to be held accountable and to grow together in the knowledge of the Lord.
8. I am thankful for Christian music that streams on my computer to comfort my soul.
9. I am thankful for time to play tennis with my dad and that he loves to play at the park with his granddaughters. (My children have four grandparents that love them VERY much - I am so thankful)
10. I am thankful for sillyness, big blue eyes and green tongues.