Sunday, June 3, 2012

June Photo Challenge Day 3: On Your Plate

Day 3. On Your Plate

Hopefully I'll replace this with a picture of my awesome dinner and a better story later.  I made orange chicken for church lunch today.  It was terrible.  Not bad, not eh, terrible.  So I came home and ate a peanut butter sandwich.  And because I have a case of the grumps I may have eaten a spoonful of chocolate icing.  Maybe.  You can't prove it.

Today is one of those days where I feel like there is SO much to be done I'd rather sit and do none of it.  Do ya'll get like that?  Maybe it is just me.  I don't know why but it seems like the more that I have to do the less I feel capable of tackling any of it.

So on that note, pray for me - I'm off to make a dent in this craziness.

No comments:

Post a Comment