Saturday, June 9, 2012

June Photo Challenge Day 9: Your View Today


Day 9: Your View Today


This morning I went over to a friend's house to play with some babies while mom and dad had some time out of the house.  The picture is of miss Mary who only likes to sleep while being held.  Since the two seven year olds were entertaining my two year old while my nine month old and the other two month old were sleeping, that worked out just fine for us.

My dear little girl and I have been butting heads a LOT lately.  So tonight I crawled into bed with her and quietly whispered all the things I love about her.  I wish I could have taken that picture.  I think sometimes just like I just need to be held, she just needs to be held.  So that is what we did.  Such peace in the quiet.

No comments:

Post a Comment