Thursday, June 7, 2012

Thankful Thursdays Top Ten #60



Thankfuls!!

1. I am thankful for my June Photo Challenge!  I've enjoyed "searching" for the pictures and it's been fun posting more often!


2. I am thankful for a revised work schedule.  It has helped me get more done and feel like I am spreading my time out appropriately.

3. I am thankful for my kid's sickness to be over it seems!

4. I am thankful for family fun time in the pool!

5. I am thankful for the tip about the inexpensive and awesome portraits!



6. I am thankful for my funny kid.  Grace has been getting in trouble for putting things in Abi's crib (from hangers to stuffed animals) so tonight she put these two giant stuffed animals in and I decided to remove them from the room completely.  Grace said "MOMMY, I need my boys!"  It was FUNNY.

7. I am thankful for Noodles and Company and That Crepe Place - what a fantastic date night!

8. I am thankful for a great turnout at Princess Program after the date change!

9. I am thankful for sleeping in this morning.

10. I am thankful for Miss Morgan's 22nd Birthday!!!

2 comments:

  1. I love the pictures!! They are the cutest!!

    And really? I'm 22?? When did that happen.... ugh. lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. your photo challenge challenges look super fun--- way to do that!

    ReplyDelete