In my quest to keep up on my photo challenges I may have forgotten to do my Thankful Thursdays. Sooo, here they are!
1. I am thankful for a potty trained little girl! She is doing so well! (At this point I consider day time potty trained to be "complete"...I don't care about naps/night until she gets more control over her body).
2. I am thankful for three days in the pool (and the best tan I think I've ever had).
3. I am thankful for simple rewards like nail polish being a BIG DEAL.
4. I am thankful my little little girl is starting to stand up. I know a lot of parents complain when their kids are super mobile, but I really do enjoy it when they can walk!
6. I am thankful for some park time with Steph and her kids - I love them!
7. I am thankful for my husband who cooks me amazing meals.
8. I am thankful for rest and calm.
9. I am thankful for day of the week underpants - for Grace, not for me. She picked them out herself and was pumped...and I didn't even have to "steer" her toward those ones.
10. I am thankful for impromptu swim dates with my parents!