Thursday, June 21, 2012

Thankful Thursday Top Ten #62

I am thankful that my friends and family are understanding when I get behind in things like photo challenges and blog posts :)  I'll get them, it just make take me an extra day or two.

Thankful Thursdays...

1. I am thankful for my husband who is a hard worker and a great friend.  I am thankful for his encouragement and strength.

2. I am thankful for the Lord's comfort.  I feel helpless as a friend is going through an amazing struggle but it is wonderful to know that even if prayer is all I have to offer that is enough.

3. I am thankful for pregnancies going well for a couple family members...who and when shall be left to them to reveal (and no, not me!)

4. I am thankful for my mom who shares awesome clothes coupons with me and suffers through my hate of shopping to help me look better :)

5. I am thankful for my kiddo's potty training going so well!  She is doing great and I am so proud of her!  Less diapers to change, more trips to the bathroom...ah well :)

6. I am thankful for the Bible studies I am doing - especially my own little private study of Acts.  The Lord has revealed Himself in wonderful new ways.  I am always delighted when I slow down enough for that to happen.

7. I am thankful for the remote entry working on my van again.  Such a silly thing but such a wonderful help.

8. I am thankful for my kiddo trying new foods!  (Getting her to eat anything is kind of a struggle but we are doing much better lately!)

9. I am thankful that I have a wonderful young lady who has been helping me with babysitting this summer.  She is such a joy to be around!

10. I am thankful for my daughter's joy and I pray she never loses it!

This has been a pretty hard week for some of the people around me and my thankfuls and moments of joy big and small have seemed all the more intense.  I am thankful for those who have rallied around those people and tried in some way to help carry their burdens.

1 comment:

  1. i know right? potty training is a catch 22, if it weren't for the cost of diapers, i'd keep them in diapers forever. especially when taking them all in public and pregnant lady and all kiddos must enter dirty bathroom stalls and THEN wash hands AHHHHH

    ReplyDelete