I am thankful that my friends and family are understanding when I get behind in things like photo challenges and blog posts :) I'll get them, it just make take me an extra day or two.
1. I am thankful for my husband who is a hard worker and a great friend. I am thankful for his encouragement and strength.
2. I am thankful for the Lord's comfort. I feel helpless as a friend is going through an amazing struggle but it is wonderful to know that even if prayer is all I have to offer that is enough.
3. I am thankful for pregnancies going well for a couple family members...who and when shall be left to them to reveal (and no, not me!)
4. I am thankful for my mom who shares awesome clothes coupons with me and suffers through my hate of shopping to help me look better :)
5. I am thankful for my kiddo's potty training going so well! She is doing great and I am so proud of her! Less diapers to change, more trips to the bathroom...ah well :)
6. I am thankful for the Bible studies I am doing - especially my own little private study of Acts. The Lord has revealed Himself in wonderful new ways. I am always delighted when I slow down enough for that to happen.
7. I am thankful for the remote entry working on my van again. Such a silly thing but such a wonderful help.
8. I am thankful for my kiddo trying new foods! (Getting her to eat anything is kind of a struggle but we are doing much better lately!)
9. I am thankful that I have a wonderful young lady who has been helping me with babysitting this summer. She is such a joy to be around!
10. I am thankful for my daughter's joy and I pray she never loses it!
This has been a pretty hard week for some of the people around me and my thankfuls and moments of joy big and small have seemed all the more intense. I am thankful for those who have rallied around those people and tried in some way to help carry their burdens.