Friday, June 10, 2011

Funny Friday: Pictures

This week hubs and I took Grace to the park to run around a little bit.  I think parks are the BEST setting for some awesome pictures.  She cooperated for the most part.  He, however, did not.





We finally got a decent one:


Let's see, other funnies.  I have now locked myself out of the house TWICE in a bathing suit with the baby.  Fortunately this last time I had my phone and my dad was willing to come rescue us. 

One of the girls from the Attic had to lead a Bible study.  So she did the "I am the vine" verse and tied in the fruit of the Spirit.  Then at the end she told everyone she had a song to play and to close their eyes and really listen to the words...and played this...I'm such a good influence :)



Finally, in not so funny news I got a text this morning from one of my all-grown-up Attic kids.  She is married and has a one year old...she just found out today she is pregnant with twins!  She is 7 weeks and had an ultrasound this morning...the Doctor said they are in separate sacs and the heartbeats look strong but obviously that is still pretty early.

Also my good friend Mark told me his daughter is pregnant.  This is her third pregnancy and she has not yet been able to carry to term.  She is now 12 weeks which I think is pretty far for her and so far everything is looking good.

If you are a pray-er, please take a minute to lift up those mommas and babies in prayer!


Hope you have a funny friday!!

Elizabeth

1 comment:

  1. I love the pictures!! The "decent" one is totally frame worthy! You both look genuinely happy!!

    ReplyDelete