Monday, June 20, 2011

Weekend Victories and Week Goals

I always like weekends where I feel like I accomplished something.  I honestly can't remember Friday night right now but I think I spent most of it hanging out on the couch :)  Saturday I went out with my family (mom, dad, sis) for Father's Day.  Always fun!  I also hung up a bunch of family photos and "deep cleaned" my living room.  I was going to post a picture but since it is also our play area it is covered in puzzle pieces at the moment!  Sunday I spent cleaning up, hanging with my husband and Grace and doing nothing.

This weeks goals are:

1) Do my quiet time BEFORE starting work each morning.  (Not necessarily housework or chore time but before I sit down to do my job.)

2) Focus on the task at hand.  If it is play time, I want to play with my whole heart.  If it is work time, I want to focus and get it done to the best of my ability.  If it is God time I want no distractions to invade my space.

3) Deep clean 2 more rooms in my house.  Not sure which two, but I'd like to get two more done before the end of Friday night.

4) Purposefully love those around me.  I want to focus on people this week and how I can serve them and be a blessing to their lives.

5) To not let my heart be troubled.  Last week was a rough week in my world and I'm hoping this week with the focus being on the Lord my heart will be stronger and I will see and feel Him all around my and my family as we tackle the daily obstacles that come before us.

Hope you have big plans (or not) for the week!

Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment