Saturday, June 25, 2011

I'm having a BABY

I was telling a couple friends yesterday that it has finally occured to me that I am having a BABY.  I mean physically I'm preparing for a teeny-tiny...itty bitty clothes are in the closet, the mattress of the crib is raised, I am thinking about newbie and size 1 diapers all over again.  Mentally I think I had this image of the girls both being Grace's age, playing together and not really changing life all that much.

I'm glad I had this revelation before the baby arrived :)  Now I am gearing up for sleeplessness, midnight prayer times, help from family/friends to make sure Grace has the attention from me and others she needs, and on and on and on.

I'm glad they don't come out Grace's size (for the obvious reasons as well as the subtle ones).  I would hate to miss that teeny-tiny phase even though it isn't always super easy.  I can't wait to meet this little girl!

Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment