This has been a rough week - Grace has a molar coming in (I think), work has been crazy and I haven't been feeling great. Nothing wrong with me or baby, just tired, slow and frustrated a bit at my tired slow-ness. But there were some thankfuls in it all!
1) A baby pool for my cute little girl! She has been outside in a pool for the past 5(?) days! Love it! I wish we had a better pool or play place to take her to, but part of me is hesitant to spend too much time in the sun and part of me always feels guilty for being "away" from my desk during the day.
2) A boss who's wife has been pregnant 7 times so when I start crying during staff meeting because I am THAT mad at a band he doesn't bat an eye. Gotta love it. (It was nothing he or anyone else on staff did, a band made me look like an idiot and I was MAD)
3) A buddy for my kiddo tomorrow. I am watching above said boss (also my father in law)'s youngest daughter tomorrow...she is 6 weeks older than my daughter so I'm HOPING they play well together and I'm able to accomplish everything on my list. Glad I got most of my errands run today! :)
4) Pot roast. It smells soooo yummy! I'm waiting for hubs to get home so we can eat!
(Side note: Pot Roast WAS yummy!)
5) A chance to rock my kiddo to sleep this week. She's been having a rough week. She also had a hard time falling asleep tonight so her daddy went in and loved on her for awhile - I love seeing the two of them together.
6) FINALLY took my glucose test. No results yet but I was glad I found time to do it and that someone was willing to watch my kiddo while I sat in the waiting room :)
7) My adversion to chocolate is over. I'm so excited I can eat chocolate again. I know, I'm lame but I really like chocolate. I'm actually thinking about baking a cake as I type...but then again, the doc already warned me about oreos, I don't want to get another speech next week (my weight gain is still at a healthy place, just a big jump that month).
8) A new baby to prep for! I feel like I'm ready to go but there are still a lot of little things to do. Clothes are out, the pack and play is ready, we have a crib and crib matress coming...still worried/concerned about breastfeeding but we'll see how that goes!
9) Sleep. I'm going to bed early tonight. It is amazing how that extra hour of sleep keeps me more energized...and with two almost two years olds tomorrow I'm going to need it!
10) And last but not least, 29 weeks of pregnancy! 11 weeks till baby day, 15 weeks till Grace's bday! (and 9 weeks till my bday!...and 13 weeks till Aaron's bday lol :)