Thursday, October 20, 2011

I'd never... Funny Friday

I read a blog where she denies having ever done things that are just too awful to admit to.  I figured I'd give that a shot today.

- I would never take a picture of my daughter because of her overly dramatic response to not being able to watch Barney. 

- I would certainly never respond to a message my husband sent that read "that's sad" when learning about the tv issue with said picture of child with a caption that says "no, this is sad."

- I would never put a poopy diaper between a window and the screen because it was the middle of the night and I didn't want to go all the way back downstairs to put it outside.

- I would certainly never forget about said diaper so it has been sitting there...in the rain...for the better part of 24 hours.

- I'd never forget that I got $1000 from the bank to put in an ATM machine so it was just sitting on my kitchen counter.  I'd also never load my kids in the car, in their PJs, drive to work, make someone sit in the car with them and run in to fill the ATM while there are 300+ kids in the building.  Yep, that's safe.  (Disclaimer: the person in the car I know and trust...just the waltzing around with $1k seemed like a bad idea)

- I'd never complain about the stack of work I have to get done then sit at my computer and write a blog post...and then blame it on the fact that I can't get Outlook to work.

:D  Happy Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment