Sunday, October 2, 2011

Week In Recap

Funnies for the week:

- Grace has no working knowledge of an "inside" voice.  The kid is just loud.  She woke up the other night screaming - happy as a clam, but SO loud.  I went downstairs and told her she needed to stop yelling and go back to sleep. 

- Later in the week we were in the car and Abi was crying.  Grace put her little finger up to her mouth and said SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.  It made me laugh....a lot.

- I put footie pajamas on Grace last night for the first time this year.  She thought this was amazing.  She was laying in her back with her feet in the air, holding her feet going "wow".  So cute!

This has been a crazy week.  Husband called me on my crankiness yesterday (with love) so my goal for next week is at least 5 thankfuls per day.  We'll see how it goes.  I love my kiddos...I just don't have enough time while they sleep to get all my work done, all the house work done, and breathe!  :)  It's all good though.

Abi has a diaper rash that doesn't want to go away and we're still dealing with thrush.  I keep forgetting to treat it after she eats so that isn't helping any...and it wakes her up when I rub baking soda in her mouth so that's no fun either.  It is DEFINITELY better though (and since I never actually finish these posts when I start them the diaper rash is gone now too).  So far today she has spit up on two outfits and peed on one.  Ha ha, this girl is out to get me!  Grace actually played with some of her activity bags today.  She is also getting MUCH better with being gentle with Abi so I'm excited about that!






Hope you are having a great week!  Enjoy it, they go by too fast!

Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment