Friday, October 7, 2011

Project Thankful Week: Friday

My final day of Project Thankful Week...it's been a good week!

I am thankful for one of my best friends being in town this weekend!  YEA!  She finally gets to meet Abi and we get to hang out!

I am thankful for a semi-clean office!  Makes the work thing easier :)

I am thankful for chicken that actually turned out well for dinner (I am TERRIBLE at cooking meat).

I am thankful for being able to dye my hair tonight.  No this is not "technically" my natural color...it was close to my natural color...my natural color is teen-induced-gray-streaked.  Lets not talk about that.

I am thankful for the quietness of evenings to pause and unwind.

I am thankful the bread pudding is gone so it can no longer tempt me.  (Ok, it IS gone because I ate it all but it can't tempt me now so that counts right?)

I am thankful for friends in other states, other countries, other cities and other walks of life and the wonderful collection they all bring to my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment