Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Project Thankful Week: Tuesday

1. I am thankful for being able to pack up the majority of my maternity clothes!  (even though some of my clothes are still not wearable) (Although upon inspection of my non maternity jeans I found I have sizes 6-12...think that is excessive?)

2. I am thankful for errands getting easier with my daughters and the wisdom of getting them out of the house everyday! 

3. I am thankful for my husband (and really looking forward to our "family" date night tomorrow.  I think we're going to the park...photo op! :)

4. I am thankful that I get to see one of my best friends this weekend.  She is seriously like a sister to me and I CANNOT wait to see her.  She has been overseas and we've only talked twice in the past month...we usually talk 3-4 times a week!

5. I am thankful for my "kiddos" (attic kids, technically adults at this point I suppose) who are now old enough (and trustworthy enough) to babysit, don't mind being paid in cheesecake and still think I'm cool to hang out with :)

6. I am thankful for parenthesis and "..."  - I may over use them.

No comments:

Post a Comment