Thursday, October 6, 2011

Project Thankful Week: Thankful Thursdays Top Ten #26



I have been trying to focus on being thankful all week! :)

1. I am thankful for a week of thankfuls!  (I've done a minimum of 5 Mon-Wedn because my Hubs told me I needed to be more cheerful...lovingly)

2. I am thankful for a full work board.  It means we have a lot of big upcoming events at the teen center which both bring in money to pay the bills but more importantly give us the opportunity to get involved in kid's lives!



3. I am thankful that my Grandpa is home from the hospital and doing well. 

4. I am thankful that we start our new "Princess Program" Bible study next week!  It is a 15 week Bible study with teen girls where we just get to teach them and love on them.  Then we get them all dressed up fancy, do their hair and make up and take them out to dinner in a limo!  It is AWESOME.

5. I am thankful for my little people!   Abi is 12 pounds now!  ACK!  (She was 9lbs 8oz at birth 5 weeks ago)

6. I am thankful for meal planning...and having it thrown out the window because Hubs cooked ME dinner instead - that was awesome.

7. I am thankful we serve a loving and understanding God. 

8. I am thankful for a Husband who loves his daughters.


9. I am thankful for sales racks, inexpensive but adorable clothing and great deals!

10. I am thankful that I feel less self conscience after this pregnancy than I have so far...not completely uninhibited, but less of a need to be perfect.

1 comment:

  1. love your thankfuls. gosh i miss you!!!!

    love #10

    so impressed that you work and watch two kids---wowzers!

    i love when meal planning gets thrown out the window---if only it happen EVERYNIGHT

    ReplyDelete