Thursday, May 12, 2011
Thankful Thursday Top Ten #6
1) I am thankful for this weather...yes, it is HOT but it is nice to finally be able to go outside and spend some time on the deck. I also love that I have an outdoor baby and she doesn't care if she is dripping sweat, she likes to be outside (I on the other hand am an indoor person so she balances me out).
2) I am thankful for my husband. I think it is really easy to get caught up in the day to day and forget how much we need each other. I am thankful that he handles the bills, he works hard for our family and he shows us love every day!
3) I am thankful for my amazing friends. I love spending time with them, helping each other out with babysitting and serving alongside of them. I never know where my close friends will come from but I love it when I find them!
4) I am thankful for answered prayer. I love that we can pray and KNOW that God is listening and cares. That doesn't always mean we get the result we want, but knowing He is there certainly helps!
5) I am thankful for Target. Dumb right? I LOVE their clearance racks for kids clothes. There is NOTHING better than getting that dress that I've been coveting since it came out for 50% off. All the ones I want don't always make it down that far but part of the reason my kid has cute clothes is because we're all about the deal!
6) I am thankful for a less stressful week. Sunday I spent time with my whole family playing putt putt golf and hanging out. Monday we spend the entire afternoon playing on the deck. Tuesday Grace got to hang out with her aunts. Wednesday was a relaxing date night (Dr appt and dentist appt). Today is going well so far :)
7) I am thankful for 26 weeks of pregnancy! This is going by soooo fast! I'm thankful for that too!
8) I am thankful for crayons. Coloring (colors or "coats") has become one of the kiddo's new favorite things. She doesn't have a super long attention span but it is nice to have another activity to add to the arsenal.
9) I am thankful for our camping trip. Ok, I don't know quite when it is going to happen...but sometime before August me and the hubs are going camping! I have to prove I can do it AND I think it'd be a fun time away.
10) I am thankful for a fairly clean house. I apparently decided last week sometime that I wasn't going to clean?!? I just noticed yesterday I hadn't switched out my house chores checklist for this week. Ah well. Laundry is in, dishwasher is unloaded...I need to vac, dust, etc but that's what tonight is for right? :)