2) I am thankful that I will probably get to see Sesame Street Live with my kiddo and I love the anticipation of how much she will enjoy it!
3) I am thankful for a job where I don't have to be in my office until 10:30 and part of my job requires me to get coffee with someone this afternoon!
4) I am thankful for a new day to adjust attitude, perspective and enjoy the world around me!
5) I am thankful for cooler weather - I enjoy the summer but that crazy heat made this pregnant woman crazy! (And thankful for 27 weeks!!)
6) I am thankful for hearing "blah blah blah blah blah moooommy blah blah blah blah mooooommy!....blah blah blah, DADDY!" on the monitor this morning as my baby woke up and then my husband went to get her out of bed.
7) I am thankful for my funny little girl who has grasped that there is a baby inside of mommy...but thinks there is a baby in all of mommy's..."bumps".
8) I am thankful to be able to make a cake today for a friend's daughter. I don't commit to a lot anymore because of time but I need to be able to have a creative outlet so I need to do them!
9) I am thankful for how quickly May has been going - I have thought it would be a bit stressful with all the events and things we have going on but it has been very smooth so far! And gets me one month closer to baby!! :)
10) I am thankful for God allowing me to have my kiddos - I don't deserve them but how amazing it is to be Mommy! I pray that I remember that every day - even when I'm tired and I just don't feel like being entertaining - she/they are sooooo worth it!
Got some thankfuls? Link up here: